About the Mahindra University
Mahindra University is a pioneer in its innovative educational systems, transforming teaching and learning to create students who can change the world for a better place. It has made its mark by opening up new areas to help students explore their creative and analytical skills.
Mahindra University’s School of Law is founded on the thought of justice, equality and service to all sections of society. With the changing needs in society, Law has become an important department that requires more focus and thought.
The curriculum offers five years of integrated undergraduate programmes like Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (BA. LL.B) and Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law (BBA. LL.B) to cater to varied needs of the profession with distinguished faculty.
Date: October 21, 2021 (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
Theme: Privacy | Torts | Constitutional Law
Concept Note | “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort”
About the speaker
Dr. Usha Ramanathan is a well-known Indian scholar on poverty and law. She is a regular adviser to non-governmental and international groups, as well as a member of Amnesty International’s Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights Advisory Panel.
Human rights, displacement, torts, and the environment are among her research interests. She has also had a number of publications both in India and overseas. She has focused her efforts on a number of specific causes, including the Bhopal gas disaster, the Narmada valley dams, and Delhi slum evictions.
Note: No fees is charged for the event.
For further clarity contact [email protected]
- Webinar on the Art of Advocacy by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research: Register Now!
- Webinar on Cross-Border Insolvency by GNLU: Register Now!
- Online International Conference on Electoral Integrity and the Indian Constitution by IILM University: Submit by Nov 15
- HNLU’s National Conference on Calibrating Corporate Governance in New Economy [30-31 Oct]
- Webinar on Criminal Liability of Intermediaries under the Information Technology Rules by Law for Aid and Welfare: Register by Oct 25