SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law provides 5 Year B.L.S/LL.B. Course under the Affiliaton of University of Mumbai. The institution recognizes the fact that there
lodges within the heart of every student that spark of creativity that, is the essence
of singularity in every individual.
Beginning from this premise, the college structures its learning programme in order to identify and unearth this reserve of creativity.
About The Webinar
The spread of COVID-19 has influenced practically all circles of human life – physical, mental, emotional and monetary. In India, we are exploring the means to
move on from different phases of lockdown.
Organizations are wrestling with this unanticipated emergency and attempting to moderate a few difficulties. Like other sectors the educational sector is also in a difficult situation so far as their congruity in ordinary exercises is concerned. Lock-down unquestionably hinders the spread of contamination of novel covid infection yet it has gravely influenced the
whole economy, especially the educational instructive frameworks around the world, prompting closure of school, colleges and universities. Like any otheremergency, we will ride this tide, adjust, and come out more grounded.
This closure of the instructive segment has revealed insight into different social and monetary issues, including understudy obligation, advanced learning, food weakness and vagrancy. In this scenario, we hold this one-day International Webinar on “Covid-19 and Existential Crisis”
COVID-19 and Existential Crisis.
8th September 2020
2:30 pm onwards
Mr. Manojkrishna Pillai
Ms. Laura Vanessa Munoz
Ms. Carolynn Keenan
Mr. Gary Davidson
MS Teams (Link would be provided on the telegram group after registration).
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.