About the Competition
Amity Law School, UP is organizing 10th edition of the International Moot Court Competition, 2020
All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with minimum three year of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
The Registration Fee is Rs.500/-.
The Registration shall be done by filling
up an Application form, available at:
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Free Quizzing on Article 21: Register by Sep 5 (Prizes worth Rs 6100, Publications & More!)
- CV/Resume Drafting Competition by Lawnomy: Submit by Sept 18 (Free Registration)
- Client Counselling Competition| By NLIU (Prizes Worth Rs 41K): Register by Sept 5
- 4th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition: Register by Aug 31 (Prizes Worth 55k!)
- Central Indian Debating Championship by NLIU, Bhopal: Register by Sept 13 (Prizes Worth Rs 15K!)
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Government Law College: Register by Sept 15
- E-Model United Nations| by Think India [Sept 5-6] (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30k): Registration Open!