Model United Nations or MUNs as we choose to call it popularly is the latest fad among the Indian Education Fraternity. Think India has always been committed towards creating engaging events that bring the best of Intellectual minds of the country together via a single platform. With an aim to bind the students with a nationalistic string, the organisation would be hosting a MUN on September 5 and 6 this year!!
We at Think India aim to create a platform through which it can inculcate value- based knowledge & initiate the concept of idea, professionalism, liberalism, nationalism and innovation among those students who are the future of our country.
The event will help the students to groom their skills. With committees such as War Cabinet, UNHRC, UNSC and Lok Sabha, this MUN is something that every student should look forward to attend for!!
We look forward to hosting an event through which students would get an idea about academic and educational stimulation regarding how one should make diplomatic decisions. They would be able to learn about International Relations, Diplomacy, United Nations and other similar organisations..
1)UNSC: Deliberation on Dismissing China as Permanent Member
2)UNHRC: Deliberation on Human Rights Violation in Tibet and Right to Statehood as Human right
3)Lok Sabha: Deliberation on need of Population Control Bill and Anti Conversion Laws
4)War Cabinet: CLASSIFIED.
The Portfolio for War Cabinet will be alloted a week prior to the MUN.
Date of the Event: 5th & 6th September 2020
Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per delegate.
To register Click Here.
(Payment info mentioned in the form)
All the Delegates will be provided with Participation Certificate and Internship Opportunity.
Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30,000 /-
For any queries contact:
You might be also interested at:
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Asian Law College : Register by Aug 31 (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 8.5k!)
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open
- Free Webinar| Future of Basic Structure and The Essential Feature Doctrine by ICFAI [Aug 27, 11 AM]
- Essay Competition| by GNLU (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 35k)- Submit by Sept 10
- Moot Court Competition by NLUD [Sep 27]- Register by Sept 12
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
- Call for Applications for Scholarships and Financial Assistance by CAN Foundation (Eklavya)