About the DES’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College
DES’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College has entered its 15th year, keeping pace with the social change and answering responsibly, all the demands of any complex and intricate global legal setup.
Details of the Events
The college has duly constituted Legal Research Cell (LRC) through which various research-orientated activities are carried out. As one of its unique activities, every year Legal Research Cell conducts Judgment, Bill or Statutes Analysis Competition at National Level related to any contemporary legal issues in order to encourage law students to participate in legal discourse and to evolve some workable solutions in that regard.
It helps in building analytical aptitude among law students. It also enhances the research aptitude of the participating students and helps to develop a sportsman attitude in them.
Students pursuing 3 year & 5 years Law Course.
Microsoft Teams (Online)
The submission details will be provided to the registered participants along with their unique participant code soon after they register for the competition.
However, at the outset, the participants can mail their submissions to [email protected]
The registration fee for the National Level Statue Analysis Competition (11th Edition) hosted by DES’S Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune is Rs. 750/- (Including GST) as mentioned in the brochure of the competition.
Mode of Payment: NEFT
- Account Holder: D.E. Society’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College
- Account Number: 50100302351126
- Bank: HDFC Bank
- Branch: FC Road, Pune
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000103
- Winners: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000+ E-certificate
- Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs.3000+ E-certificate
- Last date of registration: 23rd May 2021
- Last date of written submission: 25th May 2021
- Qualifying round (presentation): 28 May 2021
- Final round (presentation): 29th May 2021
- Dr. Priya Chopde: 9403053130
- Asst. Prof. Pooja Baghel: 9673335372
- Piali Thatte: 98383828268
- Kanika Adake: 9881236882