About the Organizers
The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 65 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011. The university is set up on 122 acres of land at Dehmi Kalan village off Ajmer Expressway on the outskirts of Jaipur.
About the Event
Manipal University Jaipur is organizing a two days online conference and paper presentation on Contemporary Issues of Consumer Laws: Future Perspective and Challenges [August 8-9, 2020].
Consumer Protection Laws
- Mediation and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Education and Consumer Movement: The Role of Civil Groups
- E- Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
- Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
- Misleading advertisements and Law
- Consumer’s rights in the Digital Era
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Any other correlated topic.
Interested candidates can apply through this page.
- INR 150/- for students.
- INR 250/- for Academicians and Practitioners.
- The participants should submit an abstract along with the Paper.
- The abstracts and the manuscripts must not mention the author’s name or his/her affiliation. A separate cover page must be attached which must contain the details of the author including the author’s name, affiliation, and contact details, E-mail Address, Postal Address, and Contact Number.
- The Subject of the Mail should be “Submission for-Theme-Subtheme-name of the author”. The submission should be in word doc and pdf will not be accepted.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to the email [email protected]
- Plagiarism will result in rejection of the paper.
- Word limit is 2000-6000 words.
- Recommended Papers will be sent for Publication.
- PPTs should also be made for the online presentation of the paper.
- Citation: 20th Bluebook edition.
- Font type: Times new roman.
- Font size: 12pt.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnote size: 10pt.
July 30, 2020.
- Highly Qualified Panel.
- Virtual Presentation.
- Interactive Panel Discussion.
- Certificates of Participation and Achievement.
- Publication for recommended papers.
- E-mail Id: [email protected]
- Dr. Sunita Khatana, Faculty-in-Charge: 9799583541
- Student Coordinators: Swapnil Sharma: 7412960320;
Richa Jhanwar: 9521896737
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Blogs: WBNUJS’ Constitutional Law Society [CLS]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: NALSAR’s Nyaya: Forum for Courtroom Lawyering: Rolling Basis
- Weera Centre International Legal Essay Competition: Submit by Sep 30
- 1st National Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by July 14
- Call for Articles for Jus Weekly: Register by July 25 (Entry Fee- Rs 100, No publication Fee)
- Free Quizzing at Juscholars: ‘Quiz for Fun’ or ‘Quiz to Win and Grab Rewards’! (No Registration Fee)
- Essay Competition by Symbiosis Law School: Submit by Aug 5
- Call for Papers: UPES Student Law Review on Law and Contemporary World: Submit by Aug 7