About the Chanakya National Law University
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation
The Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) has been established by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna, in the year 2020.
The Centre has objectives to make the Common people aware of Intellectual Property Rights and encourage them for innovation, facilitation for registration, share information and encourage entrepreneurship (MSME) for “Aatma Nirbhar”. It aims to aware the first generation towards IP through School, the second generation in the colleges and the third generation in the Rural Areas, simultaneously.
About the IP Bulletin
The E-Magazine IP Bulletin is based on CREATIVE INDIA INNOVATIVE INDIA mission in the National IPR Policy 2016; and National Innovation and startup Policy (NISP) 2019, India related to copyright, Patents, Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio-Diversity, Layout design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge, entrepreneurial issues, achievements, innovation, IP and MSME and overall IP ecosystem.
- The IP Bulletin deals with the working of the IP ecosystem in India, how the economy is helpful with IPRs. Please go through NIPRs Policy 2016, and NISP 2019.
- It is a half-yearly e-magazine [Volume-2, Issue-1, 2021 (January- June)]. It will have open access to all the concern for Common Good.
- The ISSN will be obtained later as per Rule which is under process. This E-Magazine is operational/policy implementation in nature.
- It will have Sections: Editorial, Original Research papers/ Articles, Case Reviews, Book reviews/monograph, IP Application in industries, Case studies etc.
Call for Papers
The Authors (Academicians, Researchers, Professionals, Advocates Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, etc.) from any discipline, National or international are invited to contribute original paper as per the guidelines mentioned hereupon.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language.
- Co-authorship (with a cap of two authors) is permitted for all articles.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12 and 1.5- line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%.
- The articles Shall be blind peer-reviewed, before publication.
- All pieces should adhere to a word limit of 4000-6000 words.
- The citations must conform to the style of BLUEBOOK (latest edition).
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Substantive endnotes are permissible.
Submission Deadline: The last date of submission of paper/articles: 14th August 2021
- The manuscript should be sent in MS Word (.docx) format to [email protected]
- The authors are strictly advised to mention in the mail that they are making submissions for IP Bulletin and not for JAIRIPA.
Professor Dr. Subhash Chandra Roy, Director & Chief Editor (IP BULLETIN)
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +91-7667074426