About the Centre for Cyber Laws, National Law University, Delhi
The Centre for Cyber Laws has been established to understand the socio-legal issues related to ever-evolving cyberspace. Cyberspace is infinite and has the potential to grow and evolve infinitely. The issues related to cyberspace are also evolving with the advancement of information technology.
The global IT revolution and the emergence of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, e-commerce industry, a new form of currency, issues pertaining to the governance of cyberspace and more particularly the post-covid-19 new world order have necessitated the need to focus on the legal research pertaining to new kinds of cybercrimes, issues related to cybersecurity and data protection and online privacy laws and above all into the new evolving cyberspace trends and patterns which shall shape the future of human civilisation and legal issues pertaining to it.
Call for Blogs for Cyber Laws, National Law University, Delhi
The Centre for Cyber Laws (CL), NLUD is launching their official blog. Submissions for the same are invited on the following themes:
- Cybercrimes and contraventions
- Internet Governance
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Evidence and Cyber Forensics
- Data Protection and Online Privacy
- Cyber Security and social media
- Co-authorship is permitted. (Maximum of two authors)
- Essays should be the original work of the participants. If the article is found plagiarised, we will not be able to publish it.
- The article should be in English ONLY.
- The word limit for the article is 1500-1800 words. The word limit is inclusive of the footnotes/references.
- The submission should be made only in “doc. Docx.” format.
- NOTE – CL reserves the right to reject/ accept any article. Further by sending your article to CL, you agree that we may publish it on the CL BLOG. Decisions of the Editorial Board are binding and submissions may be rejected solely on the
discretion of the Editorial Board.
- Cross-posting is allowed only with the permission of the editorial team.
- Body – Font – Time New Roman, Font size- 12, Line spacing- 1.5, Alignment-Justified
- Footnotes (if any) – Font – Time New Roman, Font size- 10, Line spacing- 1, Alignment- Justified
Please send your articles latest by 25th July 2021.
In case of queries, write to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can reach out to them on +91-8920151621.