About UPES’ Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights [SCLHR]
Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights [SCLHR], established on 15th August 2018 under UPES School of Law, Dehradun, is a student-driven forum dedicated to promote research to increase students’ ability to interpret the law according to the changing situation spread awareness of issues dealing with Comparative Constitutional Law & Human Rights to make the Constitution and Human Rights, a subject matter to read, explore, discuss, debate, and deliberate upon by the students beyond the classroom.
Over the past years, the society has conducted several events, competitions, panel discussions and lectures by eminent law scholars on various contemporary topics related to Constitutional Law and Human Rights.
SCLHR Blog aims to further enhance the objective of the society by emboldening research in the field of constitutional law and human rights.
Call for blogs
SCLHR invites submissions on a rolling basis from students, researchers, academicians and legal practitioners.
SCLHR welcomes all the submissions having a nexus with contemporary issues on Constitutional Law and Human Rights including legislative analysis, analysis of recent judgments and its comparative analysis with other legal jurisdictions and Constitutional frameworks.
- The submission must be an original and unpublished work. Submissions having more than 15% plagiarism will be rejected.
- The content should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- Word limit: 1200 to 1800 words (including footnotes).
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 1 person is permitted.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the student, course/batch, year of study, contact number and email ID.
- Hyperlinks are encouraged as opposed to endnotes. However, if the article contains a source that cannot be linked, please use Bluebook 21 st edition as the citation style in the endnotes.
- Submissions will be screened for plagiarism and the Editorial Team of the SCLHR reserves the right to edit author(s) work including grammar, spelling, and formatting and also to delete part(s) which could make the work more appealing.
- Submissions must be made in (.doc/.docx) formats only.
- Authors should name the file as “SCLHR Blog_Title”.
The body of the content must be in the following format:
- Font Style: ‘Times New Roman’,
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
The endnotes must be in the following format:
- Font Style: ‘Times New Roman’
- Font size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.0
- Alignment: Justified
- The SCLHR is accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
- Upon submission, every manuscript will undergo two internal reviews by the SCLHR Editorial team.
- SCLHR will exercise absolute discretion in accepting any submission.
- The status of publication/rejection will be intimated to the author(s) within 7-10 days from the date of receipt of the submission.
Shreshth Srivastava: Secretary (Research and Documentation): 7275730345
Email ID: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
Click Here, to join a WhatsApp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.