About the GLC Mumbai
Government Law College, Mumbai, is the oldest and one the most prestigious law schools in Asia. Tapering over the entire legal education system, its illustrious alumni have dominated the list of legal professionals in India for over a century and a half.
About the International Law Journal
The International Law Journal (ILJ) is published by the Students for Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Mumbai which is a student body that cynosures International Law.
About the opprotunity
Students for the Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Government Law College, Mumbai is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for International Law Journal Volume II.
Submissions are invited on any topic of contemporary relevance in the area of International Law.
Submissions may be in the form of the following categories –
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature in it. An article should be in between 6000 and 10000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international law. It should be between 4000 and 6000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: Notes and commentaries must discuss or critique a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before Parliament or State legislature. It should be between 1500 and 3000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2 authors
- Method of Citation: The ILJ follows ‘Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition’ style of referencing.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman size 12 with 1.5 line spacing and Justified Alignment. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman size 10 with single line spacing.
Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and postgraduate students, industry practitioners, academicians and research scholars.
- Submissions: In electronic form to ilj.spilmumbai[at]gmail.com
- Subject Heading: ‘ILJ Vol. II Submission: <submission category>
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
The last date for submission of ‘SPIL ILJ Volume II’ of the International Law Journal is January 31, 2022. Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered for publication.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information should be sent to: [email protected]
- Call for Papers | GIBS Law Journal: No Fees, Submit by Oct 15
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Centre for Information, Communication and Technology Law: Submit by Oct 20
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Call for Papers| SPIL International Law Journal: Submit by Jan 31
- National Discussion on Changes in Online Contract by CCCL: Submit by 18 Oct