About the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education. The first vice-chancellor of the University was Gurjit Singh.
About the Centre for Business Laws and Taxation
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) is a research Centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It aims to promote and conduct interdisciplinary research and undertake numerous activities and projects in the realm of Business Laws and Taxation.
About the opportunity
The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Laws and Corporate Affairs (“RBS”), a wing of the Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) has successfully published four issues since its inception.
The Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions for Issue V . The theme for this upcoming issue is “Competition Law.”
Submissions are solicited from students, academicians, lawyers, and other professionals from the legal fraternity in the form of descriptive articles, essays, short notes, case comments, and normative law articles. The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and provide a contemporary analysis.
The deadline for submission is 30th November 2021 (11:59 PM).
For any query contact
Chirag Rathi (Editor-in-Chief): +91-8946872409
Vaibhav Mukhraiya (Managing Editor): +91-7049864277
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at [email protected].
- Call for Articles for LawBhoomi’s Blog [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Papers| Global Symposium on Labour & Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by Nov 15
- Call for Papers| RGNUL Law Review: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers| NLSIU’s Business Law Review on Competition Law: Submissions open!
- Call for Papers| 2-Day National E-Conference on ‘A Governing Judiciary by Saroj Lalji Mehrotra Centre of Legal Studies: Submit by Oct 20