About the Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Established in 2003, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur is one of the leading law schools in the country. In a short span of time, HNLU has carved out a niche in the realm of legal education across India and the legacy is soaring towards newer heights day by day. Named after the great legal luminary Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah, the Unversity was established by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act. No. 10 of 2003). HNLU has been ranked 5th in India Today’s 2021 rankings of the top law colleges in India and 51-100 globally in the Crisis Management category by the World’s Universities with Real Impact Rankings 2021. Hon’ble Mr Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra, Acting Chief Justice, High Court of Chhattisgarh is the Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) V.C. Vivekanandan is the Vice-Chancellor and Prof. (Dr.) Uday Shankar is the Registrar of the University.
About the Taxmann
Taxmann Alliance is the only publishing & product development company in India with complete backward and forward integration, right from self-owned paper printing unit to in-house research and editorial team, and finally reaching the readers through its own distribution network all across India along with robust technology team that ensures delivery of the content in various digital formats.
About the Opportunity
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, in collaboration with Taxmann, is organizing a two-day National Conference on Calibrating Corporate Governance in New Economy on 30th & 31st October 2021.
The selected papers would be published in the form of an edited e-book by Taxmann with ISBN. Also, one-year free access to Taxmann.com, Research will be provided, to the First, Second & Third Best-paper Awardees.
• Submission of Abstract: 28th September 2021
• Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: 30th September 2021
• Submission of Full Paper along with Registration Fee: 20th October 2021
• Date of Conference: 30th/31st October 2021
Registration Fee (To be paid after acceptance of Abstract):
• Students – INR 500 (For Co-authors INR 700)
• Research Scholars – INR 700 (For Co-authors INR 1,000)
• Academicians & Professionals – INR 1,200 (For Co-authors INR 2,000)
For more details, contact:
Dr Ankit Awasthi | Secretary | [email protected] | +91-75870 17822
- National Conference on Tribal Transition in India by HNLU: Submit Abstract by Oct 30
- Webinar on Cryptocurrency and Financial Technology Sector by SLS Hyderabad: Register by Oct 28
- RGNUL’s One-Day Online Lecture on How the Law and Legal System in India have Failed to Deliver Justice [Oct 25, 3 PM]: Register Now!
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Free Webinar on Privacy as a Constitutional Tort by Mahindra University: Register Now!