The NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review (ISSN 2582-4244) is a peer-reviewed, double blind and open access Journal, operating under the aegis of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), NUALS. The journal focuses on contemporary issues that are at the forefront of IP and technology.
The NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review is now accepting submissions for its Third Volume.
Academicians, practitioners of the legal profession, researchers, post-graduates and under-graduate students of law.
Intellectual Property Law
Categories of Submissions
Contributions may be in the form of articles, essays, notes, commentaries and reviews. Submissions will be put through an exhaustive review process and published on the official website of the Journal (lawreview.ciprnuals.in), University (nuals.ac.in), as well as CIPR (ciprnuals.in).
- Articles: 5000- 7000 words
- Essays: 3000-5000 words
- Notes, Comments and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
Word count is exclusive of footnotes. Longer submissions will be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
Guidelines for Submission
- All submissions are to be made in the electronic form, and must be sent to [email protected]. Submissions must be received on or before 15th December, 2020.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information:
- Postal Address
- Name of Institution
- Course of Study (if applicable)
- Academic Year
- In submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check at the first stage of evaluation. If work is found to be unoriginal or plagiarised (including self-plagiarism), it will be rejected at the first instance. The Journal also reserves the right to revoke the acceptance upon a finding of plagiarism at any stage of the submission or editing process.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Authors will be intimated of receipt of submission within one week from date of submission.
- The submission must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt format only. PDFs of submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
- Times New Roman font
- Font size 12
- Line spacing 1.5
- Submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- On acceptance of submission, authors will be issued a certificate of publication.
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to us at:
Dr. Athira P S (Editor-in-Chief) [email protected]
Mr. Suhan S (Editor-in-Chief, Student Board of Editors) +91-99475 33721
Find a PDF of the Call for Papers here.
For more details, Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.