National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ) is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur Act, 1999 by Rajasthan State Legislation and is one of the foremost law schools in India.
The Indian Competition Law Review [ICLR] is the flagship biannual, peer-reviewed journal of the Centre for Competition Law and Policy, published under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur.
Following the successful publication of five volumes, the Editorial Board of the ICLR is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in the upcoming issue, i.e., Volume VI Issue I.
Nature of Submission
The submissions must be on any theme related to competition law.
The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
Submissions can be made under the following categories:
- Articles: 5,000 to 10,000 words.
- Short Notes: 2,500 to 5,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,500 to 2,500 words
- These above limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All manuscripts must be sent through email and addressed to the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be titled – “Volume VI(1)_ICLR Submission_Name of the Author(s)”.
- The name of the document must be in the following format – “Name of the Author(s) – Title of Submission”.
- The manuscript must be submitted in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is November 1, 2020.
For further details, contribution guidelines and editorial policy, click here. For details regarding ICLR, please visit our website.
All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board at [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open