Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a leading State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), offering globally relevant education. The accreditation/ rankings are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well- established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices, a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation & entrepreneurship..
School Of Law (Sol)
The School of Law opened doors for admission in 2017 and currently offers five-year Integrated Honors Law Programs, 3 Year LL.B., specialized LL.M. programs and a Ph.D. program. The School of Law is committed to educate and train students to become global leaders with a foundation of staunch ethics and deep understanding of legal concepts and issues. The School of Law provides an exciting forum for young students to learn the essence of the legal system, hone the skills of the profession, and shapes their careers. Our vision is to solemnly cherish and uphold justice and the rule of law.
Psychological & Socio- Legal Perspectives
Children are the most valuable resource of any nation. Taking care of the youth population is one of the foremost issues in India right now. The issue pertaining to juvenile offenders who are always at risk of social exclusion require special, organized and effective response from the state and society.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of the event is to bring the researchers, jurists, academicians, practitioners, and students together in order to learn and share their legal knowledge.
The objective of the conference is to discuss and make deliberations on:
- To promote the importance of the Juvenile Laws in India;
- To create awareness about the emerging juvenile crimes that are impacting all stakeholders in the sociological, psychological and legal ecosystem.
- To identify the areas of crimes committed by juveniles and need of further evolution of law and policy.
- To understand sociological theories of criminology regarding juveniles.
- To evaluate the psychological aspects of juvenile delinquents.
- To develop a network of legal and other professionals who could contribute in the further development of juvenile jurisprudence across the nation.
Call For Papers
Research papers are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars, Students etc. related to sub-themes.
The submissions of the research paper should not infringe the copyright of the author and the third party. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make suitable amendments in the final draft of the research papers at the author’s end. The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify the research paper in case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- International perspectives on Juvenile Laws
- Juvenile Delinquency in India- Past, Future and Current Trends
- Amendments in Juvenile Justice Act
- Family and Non- family Factors Influencing Juvenile Delinquency
- The Problem of Juvenile Delinquency: Definition and Analysis
- Society and Juvenile Delinquency
- Gender and Juvenile Delinquency
- Theories of Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Delinquents – Reintegration and Rehabilitation
- Entertainment Industry and Juvenile Delinquency
- Access of Internet on Juvenile Psychology
- Communal aspects and Juvenile Psychology
- Juvenile Delinquency and Recidivism
- Role of experts in Juvenile Justice System
- Teenage Relationship and statutory crimes
- Child psychology and Juvenile Delinquency
- Penology and Juvenile Justice System
- Victimology and Juvenile Delinquency
(The above list is illustrative and not exhaustive. Submissions are welcome on any topic which is related to the core theme.)
- All communications (including submissions) should be addressed to [email protected].
- The body of the email must contain details of the Author and the Title of the Paper.
- Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- The Abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper.
- The language of the paper should be English only.
- Five Keywords are required to be mentioned.
- Author(s) Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number to be stated clearly in the cover page of the Paper. (Max. 02 only)
- Paper should not have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- All manuscripts must comply with the Submission Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
- Any type of non-conformity with the submission guidelines will be a ground for rejection.
- The Paper must be in the category of Article (2000 – 3000 words) or Research Paper (3000 – 8000 Words)
- The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the uniform citation method.
|Deadline for submission of Abstract and Registration||25th March, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstract||30th March, 2023|
|Deadline for submission of full Paper||15th April, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper||20th April, 2023|
|Last Date of Registration for Attendee||21st April, 2023|
|Date of Conference||28th April, 2023|
Registration Amount (Inclusive of GST)
|Only Attendee||400 INR|
|Research Scholar||1,200 INR|
|Corporate/ Industry Professional||2,000 INR|
|Foreign Participant||2,500 INR|
*10% off for MRU affiliation (Attach MRU ID Card)
** Co-authorship up to one is allowed. Co-author has to register separately.
Bank Details For Registration Fee Payment
|Account Name||Manav Rachna University Operations|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|A/C Branch||Palam Vihar Gurgaon|
|Address||H Block, Opposite Celebrity Homes, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon|
- Priyanka Walter Email: [email protected] Contact: 9650391145
- Durga Bhardwaj Email: [email protected] Contact: 7428743549
The official brochure is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.