About MNLU, Aurangabad
Maharashtra National Law University [MNLU], Aurangabad, was established in the year 2017 in the State of Maharashtra with the objective of imparting quality legal education. The commencement of the University has been based on the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad.
About Journal of Transnational Commercial Law
The effect of globalisation is not only limited to economy or culture, rather it has expanded its ambit to the legal framework of different nations to a great extent. Transnational Commercial Law is a private law which regulates the commercial relation between private persons of two different nations.
The growth of commercial transactions between nations has given rise to a Pluralism of the legal system. This diversity is populated at various levels with national and international instruments, transnational law, soft law instruments, and such touching upon the various commercial intercourse. This is to take into notice, transnational Law includes but not limited to commercial Laws, but the effective discourse on Transnational Commercial Law is needed, considering its contemporary importance.
This peer-reviewed journal will try to facilitate a dynamic and intellectual academic discourse on Transnational Commercial Law with special focus on Indian Perspective.
This online journal supports the idea of Open Access and hence, would be in electronic format only.
- Transnational commercial Legal Framework and Global Economic scenario
- Laws and Issues Involved in Cross- Border Consumer Contract and consumer Justice
- Intellectual Property issues in Global Village
- Data storage and right to privacy
- Issue Related to International Sales of Goods and inadequacy of Indian Laws
- International Taxation Issues in a globalised world
- Cross- Border Insolvency and India
Academician, Researcher, Students, Professionals (Strongly advocating for interdisciplinary participation)
- Submission of Paper along with abstract: 20th August 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 5th September 2020
- Publication on the official website: 30th September 2020
Manuscripts should be sent within the date specified to tcljournal[at]mnlua.ac.in. Please do not send a hard copy of your submission. Manuscripts received after the deadline will be strictly rejected.
Categories for Submissions
- Long Articles: 8,000 to 10,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,500 to 5,000 words
- Article Review: 2,500 to 4,000 words
- Case Comment: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Special Articles: 10,000 to 18,000 words
Submission Policy: Manuscripts must be the result of original research, not published elsewhere. Authors are required to inform us about non-exclusive manuscripts if the latter have been published or expected to be submitted elsewhere.
Format: Authors should submit their manuscript in Microsoft Word format, double spaced (both the main text and footnotes), font Times New Roman, 12 pt. (main text); title – font Times New Roman, 14 pt.
- A title page with the title of the article and author’s contact information (postal address, phone, and email)
- A starred footnote next to the author’s name with author’s short biography
- 200-250 words abstract and five to ten keywords
- Text and citations should conform to THE BLUEBOOK. Please use footnotes only.
- Manuscripts should be sent within the date specified to [email protected]
- Please do not send a hard copy of your submission.
- Manuscripts received after the deadline will be strictly rejected.
- Contributions will only be considered for publication if they comply with the style guide. If an author is uncertain of the correct style for the citation of a reference, the relevant reference should be highlighted in yellow. Once a manuscript is accepted, an author will be asked to revise it in line with the suggestions provided by the peer-review committee.
Ms. Soumya Rajsingh
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +91-9668013044
Ms. Neha Tripathi
E-mail ID:[email protected]
Mobile Number- +91-6205407873
E-mail ID: [email protected]
For full details of the call for papers, click here.