About the Institute
Jagran Lakecity University was founded on life-enriching values and is a complete government recognized and approved state private university under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, Government of India.
About the Competition
JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University is organizing a National Article Writing Competition in the domain of Competition Law.
This online National Level Article Writing Competition is being organized by JLU-SOL Centre for Competition and Investment Laws and Policy (CCILP) to give an opportunity to the young legal minds of the country to showcase their research and writing skills. The prime focus of this competition is to kindle a light of legal research in the domain of Competition law, its nexus with the Constitutional Law, and the changing dimensions of competition in the market in the COVID-19 era.
Exploring the nexus between Constitutional Law, Trade, and Competition Law.
- The competition is open for all the law students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate courses at any recognized university/college across India.
- Only one submission per author shall be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions shall lead to disqualiﬁcation.
- The Articles shall be written and submitted by a maximum of two persons i.e. an author and a co-author.
Interested candidates can register through this page.
- The Article manuscript shall not disclose the identity of the author/co-author.
- Rename the manuscript file with your Name and Institution. An Author Code shall be allotted to you for the purpose of the competition. However, don’t mention your credentials in the main body of the manuscript.
- The Article shall be typed in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Article shall be in a single-column layout with margins justiﬁed on both sides.
- The length of the Article shall be 2,500 – 4,000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The sub-heading shall be in Font size 12, Bold, Times New Roman, and Center aligned.
- The main text shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, and justiﬁed.
- All references must be in form of footnotes with Times New Roman, Font size 10, single spacing.
- For citation Bluebook style – 20th Edition shall be followed.
- Participants not adhering to the word limit shall be marked negatively
- The Articles are strictly meant to be an original work of authors/co-authors. Plagiarized Articles shall be disqualiﬁed.
- All Article submissions shall be made in soft copy to [email protected] & subject of the mail shall be “CCILP Article WritingCompetition 2020”.
1. Last date of payment and registration: 30th July 2020
2. Last date for Article submission: 20th August 2020
3. Declaration of Results: 10th September 2020
- 1st Prize: Rs. 7,500 + Certiﬁcate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5000 + Certiﬁcate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2500 + Certiﬁcate of Merit + Internship opportunity at JMVD Legal + Publication in a peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
- E-certificate shall be issued to all the participants.
Mr. Ankit Singh: Assistant Professor: Coordinator at Centre for Competition and Investment Laws and Policy (CCILP), JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal (M.P.)
Email IS: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +91-8827638448
The official website link for JLU, Bhopal is here.