About the Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS
NMIMS School of Law offers an outstanding legal education to inculcate a wide range of legal skills useful for the legal profession including the corporate level. Established in 2018 by NMIMS University, one of the premiers Deemed to be Universities in India, the programs offering in our law school has all qualities and niceties of the programs offering by the world-class Universities over the world. The school’s faculty members are well qualified and experienced with a wide range of quality legal publications and also associated with social justice legal education. The most advantageous fact is that the NMIMS student community is well diversity rich irrespective of any region, religion, sexual orientation etc. School of Law aspires to be a global centre of scholarly excellence in the field of law and justice and will prepare outstanding and innovative law professionals with a socially responsible outlook through holistic legal education. A Law School with a global focus and international outreach dedicated to advance human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About the Publication Committee
Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS aims to refine students’ competency by engaging them in curricular and extra-curricular activities. Qualified faculties and support staff assist learners to easily integrate into the course and participate in events. The School of Law engages in case study model and class-debate methods as its chief teaching pedagogy.
The Publication Committee of Kirit P Mehta School of Law, NMIMS has 3 periodicals under its shade, one of them being The Legal Arc.
About the Legal Arc
The Legal Arc serves as a platform for informed debates on legal issues while providing commentaries on developments in the legal sphere, ensuring a diverse range of perspectives for the reader.
Volume 2 Issue 1 of The Legal Arc is inviting submissions till the 20th of September, 2021.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Articles for the Vol 2 Issue 1 must be between 1500-2500 words.
2. Submissions shall be in .doc or .docx format.
3. Main Text: Garamond font, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
4. References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary.
5. If online sources are not present, footnotes must be used.
6. Footnotes: Garamond font, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
7. Citation Style: Bluebook 20th Edition
8. Co-Authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
9. The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-newsletter.
10. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
11. Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: The Legal Arc, e-Newsletter.”
12. The Body of the mail shall contain details of the author (Full Name, Semester, University &Contact no.)
13. The Contributions must necessarily be accompanied with the author’s byline of not more than 50 words.
Research Articles: Submissions are invited on any topic of law that is of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community.
Case Commentaries: A comment allows the author(s) to critique any landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or bill.
Book Reviews: A book review of any engaging literary work.
Email: [email protected]
- Call for Papers| National Law University, Jodhpur’s Indian Journal of Arbitration Law: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers| Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University’s Lexcellence E-Journal: Submit by June 5
- Call for Papers| Delhi University’s National e-Seminar on Affordable Shelters for Women and Children: Register by June 19
- Call for Papers| Sharda Law Review [ISSN: 2582-2476]: Submit by May 30
- Call for Paper| Geeta Institute of Law’s Journal of Global Research and Analysis: Submit by May 15