About SLS Pune
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and is one of the distinguished centres of legal education in the country. Symbiosis Law School, Pune, (SLS Pune) in 2021 has been ranked 9th by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ministry of Human Resource Development India among the Law Institutes all over the Country.
About the Conference
The conference is inter-disciplinary and ranges across Law & Life Interface in the spheres of Innovation, Science, Technology, Human Behaviour, Global Policy and Governance.
The conference focuses on climate change and sustainable development. One of the tracks will focus on European Studies in Law, Management, Humanities, Science, Trade and Economics
Theme of the Conference
Rule of Law in Context: Climate Change, and Sustainable Development – Indian and Global Perspectives
- Law and Human Behavior (focal area – Legal System & Stakeholder behaviour with respect to Law and Human Behaviour, Environmental protection)
- Business, Trade, Commerce, Management and Law (focal area – Business, Global Climate change and Sustainable development, E-Commerce)
- International Law, Policy and Governance (focal area – Climate Change, International Migration, Global inequalities)
- EU Climate Justice Law, Governance, Management and Policy (focal area- Climate Change, Cascading to community, Corporate Compliances)
- Innovation, Science, Technology and Law (AI, Data Science, Law Tech, 21st Teach Skills, Green Technology, Alternative Energy)
- Public Law, Society and Governance (Role of State, Constitutionalism, Governance and Environment)
Abstracts are invited for the conference from faculty members, researchers, doctoral scholars and students from across all countries. Abstracts should be sent to [email protected]
The last date of submission of Abstracts is 20th January 2022
|25th Jan 2022||Last date for Submission of Abstract|
|3rd Feb 2022||Communication for Acceptance/ Rejection of abstracts and confirmation of paper/poster presentation|
|5th March 2022||Last date for full paper submission|
|7th March 2022||Last date for Payment of Registration Fee|
|25th & 26th March 2022||Date of Conference|
All the participants will be awarded an e-certificate of presentation.
For further queries or information, please write to [email protected] or contact Mr. Robert Halam at +91 8135839018 within office hours.
The details of the conference and registration are available, here.http://www.symrolic.com/
- Call for Papers | 2-Day National Webinar on Holistic Review of Women Laws by Kerala University: Submit by Jan 28
- Call for Papers| RGNUL Law Review: Submit by Feb 28
- Call for Papers | DCPCR’s Journal- ‘Children First: Journal on Children’s Lives’: Submit by Mar 15
- Call for Papers| National Webinar on Safeguarding the Traditional Knowledge (TK) in India by Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University: Register by Feb 5
- Call for Papers | Faculty of Law’s Journal on Right to Privacy and Social Media [ISSN: 2347-758X; UGC: 62469 (2019)] : Submit by Jan 28