About Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is a public state university established in 1997 at Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university.
About Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University’s Intellectual Property Law Review
The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University-Intellectual Property Law Review (TNDALU-IPLR) (ISSN: Regd.) is a peer-reviewed journal by the Department of Intellectual Property Law, School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University, Chennai and IP Cell established in the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University by Patent Information Centre of Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology, Chennai.
Call for Papers
Contributions may be in the form of articles, essays, notes, commentaries and reviews. Submissions will be put through an exhaustive review process and only manuscript of sufficient quality that meets the aims and scope of IPR will be published. There are no fees payable to submit or publish in this journal.
Categories of Submissions
- Articles: 6000- 8000 words
- Essays: 3000-5000 words
- Notes, Comments and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
Word count is exclusive of footnotes. Longer submissions will be considered at the discretion of the editorial board. The articles should be typed in Times New Roman 12pt and 1.5 –line spacing.
Guidelines for Submission
- All submissions are to be made in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected].
- Submissions must be received on or before 15th March 2022.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words and five or six keywords.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information:
- Postal Address
- Name of Institution
- Course of Study (if applicable)
- Academic Year
- In submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check at the first stage of evaluation. If work is found to be unoriginal or plagiarised (including self-plagiarism), it will be rejected at the first instance. The Journal also reserves the right to revoke the acceptance upon a finding of plagiarism at any stage of the submission or editing process.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Authors will be intimated of receipt of submission within one week from date of submission.
- The submission must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt format only. PDFs of submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
- Times New Roman font
- Font size 12
- Line spacing 1.5
- Submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to us at:
Ms. Radhuka (Assistant Editor): E-Mail ID: [email protected]
- Call for Papers | 2-Day National Webinar on Holistic Review of Women Laws by Kerala University: Submit by Jan 28
- Call for Papers| RGNUL Law Review: Submit by Feb 28
- Call for Papers | DCPCR’s Journal- ‘Children First: Journal on Children’s Lives’: Submit by Mar 15
- Call for Papers| National Webinar on Safeguarding the Traditional Knowledge (TK) in India by Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University: Register by Feb 5
- Call for Papers | Faculty of Law’s Journal on Right to Privacy and Social Media [ISSN: 2347-758X; UGC: 62469 (2019)] : Submit by Jan 28