About Geeta Institute of Law
The institute is located on NH-1, G.T. Road Panipat, just 50 minutes run from Delhi. The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra in 2007 and affiliation has been approved by Bar Council of India. Geeta Institute of law is one of the prestigious Law Institute having honored as being the best 35th law college in India by India Today Ranking.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the state legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to obtain a grant from the (UGC) under Section12-B of the UGC Act, 1956.
About the Seminar
Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) and Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) are organizing National E-seminar.
The program has been speciﬁcally designed for students, Faculty Members, Research Scholars and Research Associates, academicians and professionals from all Institutes/Departments/Colleges of Law.
Development of Arbitration and Mediation Regime in India: Discussing the Challenges, solutions and future Prospects on
- Role of Arbitration & Mediation in reshaping Indian Legal System
- Effectiveness of Mediation in Present Justice Delivery System
- E- Arbitration and E- Mediation
- Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitration and Mediation awards
- Need to enact Mediation Act
- Mediation in Civil Disputes
- Enforcement Agencies involved in Mediation: Challenges and Remedies
- Mediation in Matrimonial Disputes
- Online Mediation in India: Future Prospects
- Mediation in Consumer Disputes Cases
- Arbitration v. Litigation
- Interdisciplinary issues and Arbitration
- Mediation in Industrial Dispute and Labor Law
- Indigenous form of Dispute Settlement: Relevance in the present perspective
- Negotiation and Mediation in the Banking Sector
- Arbitration and Technology: Blockchain Arbitration and Smart Contracts in India
Note: The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. The author can select any other sub-theme which is related to the theme of the Seminar.
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in automatic disqualification.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 19th Edition.
- All correspondence must be sent to email: [email protected]
Note: All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Any amount of Plagiarism will attract immediate disqualification. No certificate shall be issued in absentia. Ten best papers will be published in a book in April 2021
The full paper must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as “SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER FOR NATIONAL E- SEMINAR” on or before 14th September 2020.
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Seminar;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.;
- Technical Session will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Submission of Abstract: 31st August 2020
- Confirmation of Abstract: 2nd September 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 14th September 2020
- Confirmation of Selected Papers for Presentation: 16th September 2020
- Submission of Registration Form with Fee (Soft Copy): 20th September 2020
- In case of DD, DD must reach GIL by 20th September 2020
- National E- Seminar: 26th September 2020
The register form of the e-seminar is attached below here.
Participants have to register by sending the Registration Form to [email protected] on or before 20th September 2020.
For Indian Participants:
- Students: Rs. 300/-
- Academicians and Professionals/research scholars: Rs. 500/-
Participants outside India:
- Students: USD 10
- Academicians and Professionals/research scholars: USD 500/-
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS or Demand Draft. DD can be drawn in favor of Geeta Institute of Law, payable at Panipat.
Payment through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS can be made on the following bank account:
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank LTD, Samalkha
- Account Number: 13251450000062
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
- Pin Code: 132101
- Account Type: Savings
Demand Draft: Crossed DD to be drawn in favor of “GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW, payable at Panipat.
Note: Registration Fee is not refundable.
Mr. Anil Vats, Assistant Professor
Dr. Gurmanpreet Kaur, Assistant Professor
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 9991118639
The post was first published on Aug 3.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers| GNLU-IBBI Colloquium on Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process: Register by Sep 12
- Call for Chapters| ICFAI’s Book on Cyber Law: Submit Abstract by Sep 25 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Blogs| RMLNLU’s SECLPP: Submit by Sept 30 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Blogs| for RFMLR Sidebar [Rolling Submissions, Free Publications ]
- Call for Paper| Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology Law Journal: Submit by Sept 30
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15