IDIA Punjab Chapter is organizing an Essay Competition.
The competition will be open to all Indian students pursuing any undergraduate/ postgraduate degree.
· Constitutional Validity of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
· The South China Sea dispute
· International Law Perspective on the India-China-Pakistan tussle
· LGBTQIA Rights and Their Progression in the Indian Society
· Abrogation of Article 370 of the Constitution of India
· Patent battle for Licensing of the Covid-19 vaccine
· Constitutional Analysis of the Ayodhya Verdict
· Contempt of Court: Prashant Bhushan Controversy
The last date for the registration is September 19th.
The last date for the submission is September 29th.
The contribution fee for single author is Rs.100/-
The contribution fee for co-authors is: Rs. 150/-
· Word limit: 1500-2500 words (excluding footnotes).
· Individual attachments: Name; contact details; current academic status (Year, University etc.); undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
· The file name must consist only the name(s) of the Author(s).
· Citation- Uniform style of citation should be followed throughout the essay.
· Plagiarized content should not be submitted.
· Entries should be emailed to rgnulteam[at]idialaw.org under the subject title “IDIA Essay Writing Competition – [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
· Every participant shall receive an e-certificate of participation and top 3 entries will receive e-certificates of merit. Best 3 submissions may be considered for publication on the IDIA website. In addition, the top 2 contributors shall also be entitled to the following awards:
· The 1st prize is a Rs. 1000 cash prize along with an internship opportunity at IDIA.
· The 2nd prize is a Rs. 500/- cash prize.
Payment to be made at +918800450916 via Google Pay or Paytm UPI.
A screenshot of the same along with the transaction ID must be submitted in the registration form.
To register, Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
You might me interested at:
- 14th National Article Writing Competition by Think India [Prizes Worth Rs. 3k]: Submit by Sep 25
- Essay Writing Competition| by NLSIU (Cash Prizes Worth 1 Lakh, Free Registration)-Register by Oct 1
- Essay Competition| by NLUJ’s Centre for IP Studies: Submit by Sept 27 (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 10k!)
For more legal opportunities, Click Here.