About the Institute
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About the Centre
The Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) has been established by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Patna, in the year 2020.
The Centre has objectives to make the Common people aware of Intellectual Property Rights and encourage them for innovation, facilitation for registration, share information and encourage entrepreneurship (MSME) for
“Aatma Nirbhar”. It aims to aware the first generation towards IP through School, the second generation in the colleges and the third generation in the Rural Areas, simultaneously.
About the IPHD Bulletin
In order to fulfil these aims and communicate with the stakeholders, the Centre endeavours to publish a bulletin, namely: Intellectual property for Humanity and Development Bulletin (IPHD Bulletin). Presently it is a Quarterly bulletin. Further, it aims to have monthly editions.
The Vice-Chancellor is Patron of the Bulletin. This bulletin will consist of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) related news and IP information obtained/collected from various sources: People living in Rural Areas, Farmers, Agricultural Scientists, Forest Departments, Commercial establishments, Agriculture Universities, MSME entrepreneurs, Research Laboratories, Government Agencies, University Departments, IP Research centres, Social Sciences Departments, Biotechnology Industries, Medical College and Hospitals, activities carried out by CIRF, etc. The Centre aims to promote Intellectual Property for employment and economic development. This Bulletin will be Bi-lingual (Hindi & English), for larger outreach.
Theme & Sub-Theme
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and IP information obtained/collected from various sources.
- People living in Rural Areas.
- Farmers, Agricultural Scientists, Forest Departments, Commercial establishments, Agriculture Universities.
- MSME entrepreneurs, Research Laboratories, Government Agencies, University Departments, IP Research centres, Social Sciences Departments, Biotechnology Industries, Medical College and Hospitals.
This Bulletin invites IP information from interested Indian citizen, for its first quarterly Issue 1, Volume 1 from (January–July) 2020, jointly (two quarterly).
The information must be real authentic and related to Intellectual Property Rights, i.e.
- Trade Marks & Design
- Lay out Design & Integrated Circuit
- Geographical Indications, Plant varieties and Farmer’s rights, Biological diversity
Word Limit: 500 words
Font: Size: 12
Font: Times New Roman
Line: Spacing: 1.5
Deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on 15th September 2020.
How to Submit?
The information can be sent on the email: [email protected] along with the Name, Address, and Mobile No of the sender. Photographs can also be shared with the description.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to Professor Dr. Subhash C. Roy Director, CIRF in IPHD at [email protected] mentioning subject line as “QUERY”.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open