The Virtual Campus Talk will be conducted in collaboration with Students for the Promotion of International Law, Mumbai. The Campus Talk is part of the Indian Liberals Project ( www.indianliberals.in) and is supported by the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom.
In this session, we will explore and analyse liberalism within the Indian Constitutional framework and further put to test how it has fared historically on the question of Rule of Law, which is one of the cardinal principles of liberalism and the International liberal order. We will also discuss the challenges associated with constitutional liberalism and the ways in which they affect contemporary public policy.
How liberal is India’s Constitution?
Prashant Narang, Associate Director-Research at Centre for Civil Society
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| by Anand Law College on Constitutional Law [Aug 28]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!