About the Journal
Journal of Victimology and Victim Justice (JVVJ), a peer-reviewed journal focuses on both critical leadership and practical development representing victimological perspectives from a broad range of disciplines and contribute to a greater understanding of victims, victimization, victim-offender relations, institutional functioning, and allied issues.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
About the Submissions
The journal will include Articles, Notes, and Comments from eminent jurists, academicians, victim service providers, policymakers, scholars, and students.
It is a peer-reviewed journal in print format with two issues published annually.
The journal will deploy the insights and methodologies of all relevant disciplines including psychology, psychiatry, sociology, social work, economics, history as well as law and legal and political theory to further the interests of victims all across the world.
- Article: 7000–8000 words,
- Essay: 5000–6000 words,
- Note/Comment: 3000–4000 words and
- Book Review: 1500–2500 words
- Including abstract: 200–250 words and footnote.
- Authorship: All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
- Reference Style: The Bluebook (19th Ed.) reference style
For detailed guidelines for submission, click on the link at the end of this post.
How to Submit
JOURNAL OF VICTIMOLOGY AND VICTIM JUSTICE is hosted on SAGE Track SAGE, a web-based online submission and peer review system powered by ScholarOne™ Manuscripts.
Visit this page to login and submit your article online.
Please Note: Where an individual who is not listed as an author submits a manuscript on behalf of the author(s), a statement must be included in the Acknowledgements section of the manuscript and in the accompanying cover letter. The statements must:
- Disclose this type of editorial assistance – including the individual’s name, company and level of input
- Identify any entities that paid for this assistance
- Confirm that the listed authors have authorized the submission of their manuscript via third party and approved any statements or declarations, e.g. conflicting interests, funding, etc.
Dr. Akash Singh,
National Law University, Delhi
Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Email: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.