RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is a bi-annual, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published by RGNUL. The journal was first published in the year 2014 and gives an opportunity to the legal academia, legal professionals and law students to contribute cutting-edge, doctrinal, theoretical, and empirical research in the field of business and commercial laws. The journal is indexed on SCC Online and has been consistently ranked amongst the ten most accessed law school journals by SCC Online. The Editorial Board also collaborates with legal experts and undertakes various academic initiatives to promote study and research in the field of business and commercial laws.
The Editorial Board invites submissions for Volume VIII Issue I.
The Editorial Board invites submissions from legal academicians, practitioners, advisors and law students affiliated with any association or institution within or outside India.
Categories of Submission
The Editorial Board invites submissions under the following categories:
- Articles: 6000-10,000 words
- Short Articles: 4000-6000 words
- Case Comments: 3000-5000 words
Note: The word limit is exclusive of abstract and footnotes.
- Research Proposal: September 25, 2020
- Final Paper: October 20, 2020
- Email: [email protected]
- Akshat Jain (Managing Editor): +91-9770003070
- Ayushi Goel (Managing Editor): +91-8289011869
- Aditya Mathur (Senior Editor): +91-9654899130
- Anamika Dudvaani (Senior Editor): +91-7763956196
For more details, Click Here.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers| NCU Law Review: Submit by Oct 15
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open
- Free Webinar| Future of Basic Structure and The Essential Feature Doctrine by ICFAI [Aug 27, 11 AM]
- Call for Applications for Scholarships and Financial Assistance by CAN Foundation (Eklavya)