IMS Noida is organizing its 6th Virtual International Conference on Global Impact of AI on HR in 2030. Research papers are invited for presentation.
About the IMS Noida
IMS Noida, established in 1998, is a premier institute known for its academic excellence and value-based education. It caters to both fresh graduates seeking world-class education in the disciplines of and also to those who are already employed and want to enhance their managerial skills.
IMS also has collaborations with several Universities overseas and seeks to imbibe a global mindset in its students. There is also a strong focus on research and IMS encourages its faculty and students to undertake consultancy projects with corporate.
Goals and Objectives of the Conference
The Conference aims at providing a platform for Industries, Ministries, Technological and Educational institutions, both national and international, to be able to:
- Analyze and project the AI-based skills needed by human resources in 2030 to be able to contribute meaningfully to societal developments in that era.
- Establish common goals and work towards achieving these goals in a cooperative manner
- Study the latest current trends in Artificial Intelligence and the steps that are being taken to reshape education and human resources on a national and international level
- Work out areas and methodologies to promote industry-academia collaborations and get the new generation AI ready for the upcoming digital era
The participants are expected to be experts and policymakers from industry, Ministries, Educational and Research institutions, the information technology sector, and international bodies such as UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP, FORD Foundation, etc.
Note: Following is the list of the border sub-themes. Kindly check the brochure for a complete list of sub-themes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Education
- Artificial Intelligence and Law, Policy & Socio-Political Issues
- Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence: Business Administration and Service Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence and Mass Media
Students, research scholars, academicians, policymakers, administrators, lawmakers, industrialists etc.
Inaugural ceremony at IMS-Noida seminar hall otherwise online (Paper presenters and participants may join through online mode)
Registration Fees per participant Categories Fees
- Faculty Member: INR 300/-or $15.00
- Research scholar: INR 200/- or $10.00
- Student: INR 100/- or $5.00
- Indian Corporate Delegate: INR 1000/-or $30.00
- Foreign Delegate: $40.00
- Accompanying person: Separate Registration fee as applicable to the main author or participant
- Click here for Certificate of Originality and Author Approval Form
- For Abstract submission: 15th April 2021
- Full paper submission and registration: 20th April 2021
Convener-Prof Govind Prasad Goyal (WhatsApp): 9971129012