About the Institute
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) was established under the WBNUJS Act, 1999. It is a university within the meaning of subsection (f) of Section 2 and Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956, and has permanent affiliation from the Bar Council of India.
The Centre for Research and Studies in Land, Mining and Real Estate Laws (CRSLMREL) was set up at WBNUJS to create a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas in the fields of land law, mining law, real estate law and related policies. CRSLMREL aims to initiate discourse in these niche fields by conducting studies, consulting with stakeholders, creating resource materials, and conducting capacity-building programs.
The CRSLMREL Blog welcomes submissions relating to contemporary issues on mining law, land law, real estate law, or the related sectors. Entries may deal with such issues through an interdisciplinary approach, or from a legal or non-legal perspective.
The CRSLMREL Blog welcomes submissions from students, academicians, research scholars, law practitioners, and civil society activists.
- The Blog follows a rolling submission policy, and hence, there is no deadline for submission.
- All the authors are requested to send only original content, which has not been previously published.
- Co-authorship up to 2 authors is allowed.
- All submissions must be sent to [email protected] The subject line of the email should be: “Blog Post: Title of the Submission”
- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter containing the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, the title of the submission, and category of the submission (whether related to mining law, real estate law, or land law) and a contact details of the author.
- Submissions should be sent as an MS Word (.doc format) attachment with the title of the article as the file name.
- All submissions must be single-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12, and justified.
- The acceptable word count for the blog submissions is between 1200 and 1500 words (exclusive of footnotes). However, this requirement may be relaxed at the Editorial Team’s sole discretion, considering the overall quality.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spaced, and justified.
Note: More details regarding the guidelines can be accessed on this page.
Megha Shaw (Member, Editorial Team)
Mobile Number: 9330646305
Srihari Mangalam (Member, Editorial Team)
Mobile Number: 9650387069
E-mail ID: [email protected]
The official website of Centre for Research and Studies in Land, Mining and Real Estate Laws is here.