About the Institutions
The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 60 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011 on an invitation from the Government of Rajasthan, as a self-financed State University.
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) is a co-educational, residential, private research university located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is the fifth university established by Manipal Global Education Services.
School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur is dedicated to fostering and inculcating the intellectual and ethical values in the students. It is committed to the evolution of law as an instrument of social change with efforts being made to expose students to practical realities.
About the Blog
“Manipal Law Review” is a peer-reviewed academic blog, an initiative taken by the students of School of Law, MUJ which provides a platform to initiate a discussion on contemporary issues and their relevance to different fields of law.
It aims to provide a means for young minds to present their opinion on important issues in a detailed yet efficient manner while the matter at hand is still fresh in hopes of sparking a conversation among the readers.
Call for Papers
School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur announces with immense pleasure the launch of its first ever blog called “Manipal Law Review”.
The Manipal Law Review accepts weekly submissions on a rolling basis from all contributors. Submissions can pertain to any area of law, or social issue that features an important legal component.
The submissions will be reviewed by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Editor in Chief.
- Submissions may be in the form of short notes, articles, case comments or book reviews.
- Submissions must not exceed the word limit of 1500 words. (Acceptance of submissions may be flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission.)
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions must not mention any detail of the author and it must be accompanied with a covering letter. The covering letter must mention the Name, Affiliation, and E-mail of the author.
- All word limits are exclusive of endnotes.
- Submissions are to be emailed at [email protected] exclusively in .doc or .docx, formats. Other formats particularly PDFs are not acceptable and may lead to summary rejection.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, 14 point for Headings, 12 point for the main text and 10 point for references.
- Spacing must be 1.5 for the body and endnotes must be single-spaced.
- Please refrain from using any page borders and ensure such borders are removed before the manuscript is submitted.
- All references should be in the form of Endnote and using Blue Book (20th Edition) referencing style only.
- The submissions must be original and unpublished.
- Manipal Law review prefers submissions which are analytical in nature.
Email ID: [email protected]