About Nyaya Forum
Nyaya Forum for Courtroom Lawyering is a first-of-its-kind student-initiated group at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, dedicated to research on issues relating to the practice of law in courts and the promotion of careers in litigation and judiciary.
Through its blog ‘NALSAR Legal Practice Hub’ (NLPH) and various lectures, panel discussions, and other events conducted all year round, Nyaya Forum not only aims at making careers in courtroom lawyering more attractive but also tries to make these avenues more feasible and plausible for young law graduates.
The blog is committed to ensuring a high level of academic engagement with the practice of law and therefore looks forward to publishing original, creative, and innovative write-ups on the above-mentioned themes.
Call for Submissions
The blog is not restricted to the Indian legal profession, it also welcomes the following:
- Comparative pieces that may have the legal profession and judicial setups in foreign jurisdictions at their focus.
- 101 posts that seek to explain and detail the procedures as practiced in courts.
- Critical commentary on specific cases that may seek to exposit the working of the legal profession in India.
The NALSAR Legal Practice Hub invites articles, essays and opinion pieces from practitioners, academics, students of law or anyone who wishes to express an opinion on experiences in courts, styles of advocacy, best practices for litigators, recent developments in the legal profession and the judiciary, i.e., the law for lawyers and judges.
How to Submit?
If you do believe that you have a piece that would be suitable for the NLPH, do check with us at [email protected]
The word limit for the submissions is 1200 to 1500 words. Longer submissions may be accepted in a few cases subject to the complete discretion of the editorial team.
In case of any further queries, please feel free to write at [email protected]
The website link of Nyaya Forum for Courtroom Lawyering is here.
You might be also interested at:
- Weera Centre International Legal Essay Competition: Submit by Sep 30
- 1st National Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by July 14
- Call for Articles for Jus Weekly: Register by July 25 (Entry Fee- Rs 100, No publication Fee)
- Free Quizzing at Juscholars: ‘Quiz for Fun’ or ‘Quiz to Win and Grab Rewards’! (No Registration Fee)
- Essay Competition by Symbiosis Law School: Submit by Aug 5
- Call for Papers: UPES Student Law Review on Law and Contemporary World: Submit by Aug 7