About the Dharmashastra National Law University
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance in 2018.
About the Centre for Research and Studies in Human Rights
The Centre for Research and Studies in Human Rights (CRaSH), is an endeavour of the Dharmashastra University to respond to the emerging regime of Human Rights. The Centre endeavours to undertake interdisciplinary studies involving legal academia and the other stakeholders and contribute in the best possible manner to the global pool of knowledge on this subject.
Call for submission
The Centre is elated to announce that it is in the process to publish Volume 01, Issue 2 of its Newsletter. It is with great pleasure that we would like to announce that the Centre is currently seeking contributions in the form of articles for Volume 01, Issue 2 of the Newsletter.
Evolution of Human Rights into an Inclusive Sphere Embracing Modernity.
The sub-themes for Volume 01, Issue 2 of the newsletter are as follows –
1. War, Conflict and Human Rights.
2. The juxtaposed situation of Marriage and Live-in Relationships in the 21st century.
3. Ascent in oppressive policies propagating discrimination based on sexuality and sexual identity.
4. Dynamics of Human Rights in the Digital Age – Inclusive Development through actualizing digital rights.
5. Rights of victims of forceful displacement amid emerging global refugee crisis.
· The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1200 words.
· All submissions must be made in Times New Roman, with heading size 14, font size 12, and Spacing 1.5.
· Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
· The prescribed citation format is the ILI format of citation.
· All the entries should be submitted in (.doc) or (.docx) format.
· The entries must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author(s) own efforts.
The number of manuscripts that will be selected for publication shall be based on the discretion of the editorial board. Selected manuscripts will be published in the newsletter after thorough screening.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to [email protected] mentioning details of the author(s), and the sub-them and the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for CRaSH Newsletter’.
The last date for submitting the manuscript is 26th July 2021, 11:59 P.M.
Poorva Vatsa, Editor-in-chief (Newsletter) +91 9319358063
Ishita Sharma, Deputy Student Coordinator +91 8770089097