The Constitutional Law Society NLUO is accepting blogs on rolling basis.
About the Society
The Constitutional Law Society of National Law University Odisha was established in 2018 with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law.
About the Blog
The Constitutional Law Society NLUO’s blog has been established as an endeavour to provide an accessible platform for contemporary constitutional discourse through a meticulous selection and editing process. This is a student-edited and open-access blog maintained by the Constitutional Law Society, NLUO. We are glad to invite posts from students, researchers, academicians and legal practitioners to further deliberation in Constitutional Law.
Constitutional Law Society, NLUO welcomes all articles which fall within the domain of Constitutional Law. Entries which come up with a creative and enriching outlook on contemporary constitutional issues will be appreciated.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic rejection.
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, case comments or legislation reviews on Constitutional Law.
- Submissions should be precise and the maximum word limit is 1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Author(s) must use endnotes and not footnotes.
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Endnotes: Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 10; Line Spacing: 1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
- The citation format used for the endnotes must be uniform, preferably the latest edition of the OSCOLA or Bluebook.
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people.
- Interested authors are requested to send their submissions in .doc/.docx format to [email protected]
- Authors must include their full name and the details of their institution/organization.
- Note: All Submissions shall be reviewed on a rolling basis. CLS, NLUO follows a disciplined editorial review of the submissions received and exercises absolute discretion in accepting any submission.
- The detailed submission guidelines can be found on the blog here.
Udipto Koushik Sarmah (Editor-in-Chief): +91-6290503564
Vishesh Minocha (Assistant Editor: +91-7503703915
Email ID: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.