Lawnomy is an initiative to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Lawnomy is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Jus Weekly is an upcoming open access e-magazine acclaimed for original ideas and academic honesty. The editorial board of the Jus Weekly invites articles, notes, case comments and book reviews.
The invitation is open to all students (not restricted to law students), academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The participants can select any topic related to law.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words. (Relaxation as to word limit may be permitted)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation (For footnotes or endnotes or references).
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected] (as a reply to entry/registration mail)
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email or as a cover letter.
- The copyright will rest with the author if the article is not selected for publication.
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged.
- Editor’s discretion is final regarding selections.
- As this is not a competition but a Call for articles, all articles meeting the required criteria will be published for free at Jus Weekly. On publication, certificate of publication shall be issued. (Individual certificates for each author, in case of co-authorship)
- If the article is selected for publication, there will not be any further charges at any stage.