LawBhoomi is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About Quiz Series:
LawBhoomi is organizing ‘Free Quizzing on Law of Crimes’ on Sept 20.
Open to anyone interested.
Law of Crimes
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 30 questions
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The form will be accepting responses for a time period of 2 hours. The exact time will be notified to the participants a day before the quiz.
- Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
- Rank 1 and 2: Free Publication of a paper in Juscholars Journal + Certificate of Excellence + Internship opportunity at LawBhoomi
- Next top 5 winners- Certificate of Appreciation +Free Publication of a paper in Juscholars Journal + Internship opportunity at LawBhoomi
- Next 10 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Internship opportunity at LawBhoomi
- Names of top candidates will be published at LawBhoomi’s website.
Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
To register, fill the form available here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.