About the Institutions
J.P. Sharma and Associates: The foundation of the firm was laid down in the year 2013 by Late J.P.Sharma.The firm was formed with associates who were Senior Advocates of the Allahabad High Court. And since then our family has increased to 17 associates from the Allahabad and Lucknow Bench today.
Glocal University is a private and coeducational institution located in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is situated in the foothills of Shivalik mountains. The university is a non-profit university established by the Uttar Pradesh Private Universities Act, 2011, and is recognized by University Grant Commission.
About the Moot
Babu Pritam Singh Moot Court is the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition organised by J. P. Sharma & Associates in collaboration with Glocal Law School, Saharanpur. The organisers felt that there is a need of a virtual platform at this time of Pandemic, where law students can be a part of a platform where they can draft, plead and showcase their advocacy skills.
The aim of the event is to enable law students all across India to participate and showcase their majesty over law and legal principles over a virtual platform.
The Moot Proposition of the competition will be based majorly on Constitutional and Criminal Laws. The proposition for the competition would be released on 30th June 2020.
The Competition is open for all the students registered in 3 or 5-year LL.B course.
Team Comprising of 2 students shall be presenting as Speakers.
Teams must register by 15th July 2020 through the following this Google Form.
The Registration fee of the Competition is Rs. 600 per team.
Details of Account
- Account Number: 2214436903
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000811
- Account Holder’s Name: Prashant Sharma
UPI ID: [email protected]
The Registration Fee must be paid by all the teams and the copy of such transaction must be attached with the registration form.
Kindly provide a Gmail Id for the convenience. Each Participant must provide their Name, Year of Study, Mobile number/’s (Whatsapp Must), and E-mail ID. All such communication shall essentially take place through E-mails.
The Google Form must be filled once by each team and College Identity Card/ any other identification document of each participant must be also be uploaded with the Google Forms. The section for the same has been created in the forms.
Team Codes shall be allotted to all the registered teams by 18th July 2020.
- Anubhav Bajpai: 7752955714, 9260983299
- Anuj Karnatak: 9669776904
- Divyaansh Shrivastava: 8953552623
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
For the rule book of the moot court competition, click here.
For the proposition of the moot court competition, click here.
For the brochure of the moot court competition, click here.
You might be interested at:
- Call for Articles for Jus Weekly: Register by July 25 (Entry Fee- Rs 100, No publication Fee)
- Free Quizzing at Juscholars: ‘Quiz for Fun’ or ‘Quiz to Win and Grab Rewards’! (No Registration Fee)
- Essay Competition by Symbiosis Law School: Submit by Aug 5
- Call for Blogs: Legis Sententia by Department of Law, University of Calcutta: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers: UPES Student Law Review on Law and Contemporary World: Submit by Aug 7
- Judgement Writing Competition by Rayat College of Law: Register by July 11