About the Job
Looking for Associates for their Litigation Office situated in South Delhi. Areas of practice are commercial laws, indirect taxation, customs, consumer protection laws, telecom laws, company laws, arbitration laws etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (LLB)
- 1 – 3 years of professional working experience, preferably with a prior court/litigation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and good command of written and spoken English and Hindi
- Ability to work required hours and able to handle drafting independently
- Proximity to the office preferred
- Candidates with their own mode of conveyance preferred
Candidates may send in their CV and current/expected salary with a brief of what they are currently handling and which courts they are appearing before, at [email protected].
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.