Amity National Moot Court Competition is being organized by the Amity University, Rajasthan, Amity Law School on 8th and 9th May 2021.
About the Amity Law School
The School has been established under Amity University Rajasthan to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit to excellence, it is always endeavoring to create a legacy of leadership, professional acumen, and excellence. The Amity Law School (ALS), Amity University, Rajasthan has been established in the year 2008.
About the Competition
Moot Court Competition is a form of an oral proceeding similar to that of a court proceeding practiced seeing that how efficient a student is in making an argument based on law. The objective of the Moot Court Competition is to develop the academic and advocacy excellence among students and inculcating the spirit of leadership and teamwork, leading to academic and professional excellence.
In this competition a proper court scenario is created where the students act like the Counsellors (Advocates) presenting each side (Plaintiff and Defendant) based on evidence and substantive questions of law argue with each other to prove their point in front of the judge who in the end will give his judgment in the same regard and will also declare the winner who has performed the best
Date: 8th-9th May 2021
Law students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated program from any college/institution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
Three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one of them shall be designated as Researcher).
No team will be allowed to substitute any of its members after a team has submitted its Registration form, except with the permission of the organizers.
The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form.
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- Registration Fee
- The registration fee for the competition is 2500.00 INR.
Bank Details for NEFT/IMPS
- Name of Institution: Amity University Rajasthan
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
- Address: No O/15, Green House, C Scheme, Ashok Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302001
- IFSC: UTIB0000010
- Account Number: 010010100496797
- Type of Account: Savings
Submit the proof of payment through this e-mail: [email protected]
- Release of Moot Problem: 26th March 2021
- Final Date of Registration: 20th April 2021
- Final Date of to Submit Memorial: 30th April 2021
- Dates for Oral Arguments: 8th and 9th May 2021
Deepesh Katariya: 9119210883
Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551