About the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow has been a pioneer legal institution in India. It was established in 1921. The Faculty offers Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Courses.
About the competiton
The Competition on the basis of the information seeks to engage with the community of law students in India to promote the art of modern legal drafting. This aims at providing opportunities to the students to initiate research about legal certainties and further the skills of drafting.
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/college in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
For further query, feel free to contact on:
Urmika Pandey: 6394073279
Rishabh Chauhan: 7379925555
Himanshu Singh: 7068524505
What else you should read
- PSUs hiring based on CLAT LLM Exam 2022 Result
- All Subject Notes for CLAT LLM Exams
- Subjectwise list of books for CLAT LLM
- List of Bare Acts & Books for All India Bar Examination
- All you need to know about All India Bar Examination (AIBE)