About the Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College was founded in 2003 under the auspices of Satlila Charitable Society (SCS). The Bar Council of India has recognised the college, which is affiliated with Meerut’s Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Lloyd Law College participates in numerous worldwide and national collaborations and hosts a variety of extracurricular events such as international and national mooting competitions, seminars, and workshops.
According to current educational institution surveys, the college is in the top tier of institutional rankings. Hon’ble Vice-President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu presented the college with the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award 2018.
- Virtual Mode is the location.
- The competition will take place from November 26th to November 28th, 2021.
- Team Members: Each team must have two presenters and one researcher.
|Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions||30th August 2021|
|Release of Registration Form||15th September 2021|
|Release of India Round Moot Proposition||15th September 2021|
|Last date of registration||20th October 2021|
|Last date to entertain clarifications||12th October 2021|
|Release of clarification of Moot Problem||15th October 2021|
|Submission of Memorial||10th November 2021|
|Briefing of the Teams||26th November 2021|
|India Rounds||Rounds I: 27th November 2021|
Rounds II: 28th November 2021
The India round registration cost is Rs. 3,000. (for 3 participants). The registration cost is non-refundable after it has been paid.
All teams competing in the India round must register by paying the registration fee by credit card, debit card, or e-transfer (NEFT) and sending a soft copy of the registration form and proof of payment to: [email protected], with cc to [email protected] and [email protected].
- E-transfer of the registration fee can be done using payment gateway/ NEFT, in favour of “LLOYD LAW COLLEGE”
- Account Number: 3976002100005500
- Bank: Punjab National Bank Branch Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- IFSC Code: PUNB0397600
- No subsequent change in the team composition shall be permitted.
- After completion of the registration process, the team shall receive a confirmation mail containing a User ID and password using which they can log in to their mooting accounts.
- The competition’s top seven teams will advance to the Asian Rounds.
- A cash prize of Rs. 1,05,000/- will be given to the top 7 teams.
- The two best law student winners (one female and one male) will be picked from among the selected students who will compete in the India round of the 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, which will take place in 2021-22. (constituted under an MOU between SILF-MILAT and Penn State University, USA).
- Best Memorial and Second-Best Memorial certificates were awarded.
- Mr. Shubham Anand (Student Coordinator): +91 9818147553
- Mr. Ashish Kumar Rai (Student Coordinator): +91 8299510140
- Mr. Johns Santhosh (Student Coordinator): +91 9961884992
- Free Debate Competition by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25
- Online Negotiation Competition by UILS, Panjab University, Cash Prizes upto Rs 1 Lac: Register by Oct 25
- Sharda University’s 2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Virtual National Moot Court Competition: Prize Worth Rs. 1L, Register by Nov 10
- N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Online Moot Court Competition by MNLU: No Fees, Register by Oct 15
- Online Quiz Competition on Labour Law by MyGov [Prizes worth Rs. 60K + Rs 15K per state]: Apply by Oct 15