About the Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College was founded in 2003 under the auspices of Satlila Charitable Society (SCS). The Bar Council of India has recognised the college, which is affiliated with Meerut’s Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Lloyd Law College participates in numerous worldwide and national collaborations and hosts a variety of extracurricular events such as international and national mooting competitions, seminars, and workshops.
According to current educational institution surveys, the college is in the top tier of institutional rankings. Hon’ble Vice-President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu presented the college with the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award 2018.
- Virtual Mode is the location.
- The competition will take place from November 26th to November 28th, 2021.
- Team Members: Each team must have two presenters and one researcher.
|Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions||30th August 2021|
|Release of Registration Form||15th September 2021|
|Release of India Round Moot Proposition||15th September 2021|
|Last date of registration||20th October 2021|
|Last date to entertain clarifications||12th October 2021|
|Release of clarification of Moot Problem||15th October 2021|
|Submission of Memorial||10th November 2021|
|Briefing of the Teams||26th November 2021|
|India Rounds||Rounds I: 27th November 2021|
Rounds II: 28th November 2021
The India round registration cost is Rs. 3,000. (for 3 participants). The registration cost is non-refundable after it has been paid.
All teams competing in the India round must register by paying the registration fee by credit card, debit card, or e-transfer (NEFT) and sending a soft copy of the registration form and proof of payment to: [email protected], with cc to [email protected] and [email protected].
- E-transfer of the registration fee can be done using payment gateway/ NEFT, in favour of “LLOYD LAW COLLEGE”
- Account Number: 3976002100005500
- Bank: Punjab National Bank Branch Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- IFSC Code: PUNB0397600
- No subsequent change in the team composition shall be permitted.
- After completion of the registration process, the team shall receive a confirmation mail containing a User ID and password using which they can log in to their mooting accounts.
- The competition’s top seven teams will advance to the Asian Rounds.
- A cash prize of Rs. 1,05,000/- will be given to the top 7 teams.
- The two best law student winners (one female and one male) will be picked from among the selected students who will compete in the India round of the 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, which will take place in 2021-22. (constituted under an MOU between SILF-MILAT and Penn State University, USA).
- Best Memorial and Second-Best Memorial certificates were awarded.
- Mr. Shubham Anand (Student Coordinator): +91 9818147553
- Mr. Ashish Kumar Rai (Student Coordinator): +91 8299510140
- Mr. Johns Santhosh (Student Coordinator): +91 9961884992
- 10th RGNUL National Moot Court Competition [Cash Prize Worth Rs. 74K]: Register by Jan 30
- 6th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad National Moot Court Competition, 2022 Register by Jan 31
- ‘Vidhishashtra’ 1st VGU Ranka National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2022 [April 02-04]: Register by March 15
- National Moot Court Competition by Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat [Cash Prize Rs 55K]: Register by Jan 19
- Child Rights Fellowship, 2022 by Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights: Apply by Jan 10