About the Dharmashastra National Law University
The Dharmashastra National Law University has been established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance, 2018. The University has been allotted 120 acres of land in the lush green surroundings at Village Pipariya adjacent to the Jabalpur Airport. State of the art infrastructure shall be established with all the modern amenities including residential facilities.
About the CLE
The Centre was formed with the aim to promote research in the conjoined fields of Economics and Law, and to understand the interdependent relationship that exists between the condition of the Economy and the effect that it subsequently has on the economic laws of the country. It endeavors to provide solutions for the current issues pertaining to Law and Economics. The Centre is all set to become a goodwill in its respective fields.
About the webinar
The bond of constitution and economics reserved a special corner in the heart of our constitution-makers. This could be very well amplified from the fact that economic justice has been included in the basic intent of the constitution i.e., the preamble.
To enunciate the dreams and expectations of our forefathers, expressed via the living document, the Centre for Law and Economics hosts this national webinar.
Topic: Constitutional Expectations and Economic Justice
About the Panelist: Dr. Pankaj, Director cum Additional Registrar of Centre for Research and Planning at Supreme Court of India New Delhi.
Please note that the webinar is open to all. Prior registration is mandatory for all to attend the webinar.
- Date: September 9, 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Platform: Google Meet
For Registration, please fill the form through the link given at the end of this post. Only 150 Limited Seats. NO REGISTRATION CHARGES
- Dr. Isha Wadhwa, Director CLE
Contact Number: +91 93997 52436
- Sukanya Nema, Student Member CLE
Contact Number: +91 94251 62631
- Or mail your query at [email protected]
- 2-Day Conference on Self-Reliance in Trade and Development by NLS Bangalore [Hybrid, Prizes Worth Rs 10K]: Register by Sept 20
- Call for Papers | RTE Conclave by GNLU Centre for Women and Child Rights: Submit by Aug 10
- The IP Press Panel Discussion on Importance of IPR in the Fintech World: Register by Aug 6 [No Fees]
- Free Mentorship Session on”Careers after Law” by Mentroid: Register Today!
- FREE Webinar by “Dialectic Method of Courtroom” by Into Legal World: Register by Aug 5￼
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]