The Human Rights Law Network is a collective of Indian lawyers and social activists who provide legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society.
About the Job
Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is inviting applications from young and socially active lawyers.
Allahabad and Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Litigation in the High Court and the Trial Courts Fact.
- Findings into human rights issues.
- Conducting Training.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply is 30th September 2020.
Lawyers with a passion for human rights and willing to travel may apply to [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Online Internship Opportunity| ILS Pune’s Centre for Health Equity, Law and Policy: Apply by Sep 10
- Paid Online Internship Opportunity| Advocate Praveen Kumar Aggarwal: Apply by Sep 6
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers | Apply by Sept 20
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open