- Phase 1 – Prelims examination is of objective type.
- Phase 2 – Mains exam is of written type.
- Phase 3 – Interview
Negative marking of 0.25 will be deducted in the prelims examination.
PHASE 1 – PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
You will face the preliminary exam first which is an objective test of 100 Marks.The question will be based on following subjects:
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Limitation Act
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act,2011
- Court Fees Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Registration Act
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code
- The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act,1915
PHASE 2 – MAINS EXAMINATION
- The framing of Issues & Writing of Judgement in Civil Cases.-40M
- The Framing of Charges & Writing of Judgement in Criminal Case.-40m
- – English to Hindi.-10M
- – Hindi to English.-10M
PHASE 3 – INTERVIEW
Having regard to the number of vacancies relatively more meritorious candidates from among those who appeared in the main examination shall be called in the ratio of 1:3 for the interview.the maximum marks for the viva-voice would be 15 marks.