About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and fill it with chances of success.
Hamari Pahchan is a non-governmental organization, striving and working to make Delhi safer and happier place to live. It provides a platform to the deserving people from the society, to create their own identity and carve out niche for themselves.
To live life is a reality, but to earn it is a dream. How often the happy moments of our lives suffice to convince ourselves about the value and meaningfulness of our existence?
Many a times, we are often disrupted by the petty conditions and the deplorable existence of our fellow human beings. Mere realization or the expression of anguish is not enough. In order to identify ourselves, we often associate the appreciation and criticism of our loved ones and thereby rely on them for testimony.
About The Internship At Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan provides Internship opportunities to students who wish to pursue a career in the field of Developmental Studies and social work. This Internship provides individual a chance to develop professional skills & explore different career options in the development sector.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected volunteer’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Social media marketing: Planning social media campaigns
2. Legal awareness: Learning how to reach out to the correct authority in case of any grievance (RTI & complaints)
3. Content writing: Creating strong relatable content
4. Strategy building: Brainstorming suggestions and strategies to help us in executing the project in a fluent manner
5. Project management: Advocacy, research, activism, networking, and organizational facets of building project will all be learned
6. Community outreach: Interact and learn about community service with profound personalities of academic and professional background
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home internship
2. can start the work from home immediately
3. are available for duration of 4 weeks to 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation (performance based), 5 days a week
4 Weeks to 6 months