About the Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad (SLSH) was established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune.
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
About the Webinar
- Theme: Financial Inclusion in India and its legal and policy perspectives
- Date: May 23, 2021 (Sunday)
- Time: 11.00 a.m. onwards
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Duration: 1 hour
Agenda of the Webinar
The webinar aims to cover the following areas:
- The evolution of financial inclusion in India through various regulations
- Role of RBI in its development as well as legal and policy significance
- Digitization, future perspectives, and financial sector strategies of financial inclusion
About the Speaker
Mr.Krishan Kumar Singh, IPS, 2019, Ex-RBI Manager, Financial Inclusion and Development Department.
Professionals and students of Legal or non-legal fraternity. E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Register by 22nd May 2021, 5.00 pm
For any queries, contact [email protected]