Royal School of Law and Administration, The Assam Royal Global University is hosting its first National Moot Court Competition virtually with National Law University and Judicial Academy as the knowledge partner of the event.
About the Royal Global University
Located against the picturesque backdrop of Tirupati Balaji Temple on National Highway 37, Royal Global University stands high with its virtues of excellence and a humble contribution to the society at large. With experienced faculty and world class infrastructure & facilities, Royal Global University is one of the finest Universities of the country. RGU offers a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of global citizens to lead and make a difference in the world. RGU is a leading educational hub in the North Eastern region that maintains a particular commitment to exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate instructions. Undergraduates, Graduates and post graduates will have variety of options available to them. RGU stands to be recognized for its world-class infrastructure, cultural events, campus recruitment programmes and activities, expert students, and updated facilities.
About the Event
Other than contributing to the field of Civil Law, this Competition serves as a channel through which young law students can showcase and hone their advocacy skills. This year, we welcome participation from the best law schools/colleges/universities of the country, in expectation to chisel out the proficient lawyers and judges of the future.
Law students duly enrolled in the 3-year LL.B. courses or 5-year integrated LL.B. courses may apply to participate in the Competition.
Only one team per Institution/University can participate in the Competition.
3 Members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher)
Th.e schedule for the competition is as follows:
- Release of Moot Problem & Rules: 23rd March 2021
- Last Date for Final Registration: April 15th, 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: April 16th, 2021
- Release of Clarifications: April 17th, 2021
- Submission of Soft Copy of the Memorials: April 18th, 2021
- Orientation and Memorial Exchange: April 19th, 2021
- Dates of the Competition: April 20th and 21st 2021
Institutions/teams are invited to register themselves by filling the following form after the registration payment of Rs.600/- Per Team.
The final number of allotted teams will be 30 teams, hence the registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Confirmation of the registration will be sent after verification of the same.
- Name: Royal Global University
- Account Number: 4651002100004685
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Branch: Bhangagarh
- IFSC Code: PUNB0465100
Prizes & Certificates
- First Prize: E-Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 15000/-
- Second Prize: E-Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 10000/-
- Best Speaker: E-Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/-
- Best Memorial: E-Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/-
- All participants will be provided with an E-Certificate
For further details, please write at [email protected] or contact
Faculty Convener: Ms.Rituparna Bhattacharjee | 8761021341
Convener: Ms. Nitisha Ausilia Domenica Ganatra | 7099399687
Co-Convener: Ms. Nilanjana Parashar at | 8474012523AIN-i-JOOJ-Brochure-1-converted