About the University
REVA University is established based on the concept of ‘Knowledge is Power’ because a person with concrete knowledge knows how to control various situations in life with confidence. Established under REVA University Act of 2012, REVA is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka. School of Legal Studies was established in 2015 with our first batch of students of B.B.A., LL.B.
About the Moot
The Four-day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring, promoting and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engage in legal oration, high focus research acumen and also deal with the judicial trend in various fields of litigation in India and abroad.
The competition will be based on the theme “Wildlife Protection and Prevention of Cruelty on Animals” and we hereby extend our invitation to all Law Schools in India to be an active participant in this national level virtual event to be held on 10th – 13th December 2020 by registering their teams.
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
Each College/ Institution/University shall send only one team.
Team size and other information
- Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
This will be a virtual event. It will be conducted on MS Teams platform.
The teams interested to participate are required to show their interest by filling up the google forms by 23rd October 2020 (11:59 p.m.).
A scanned copy of the Institution’s Identity card should be uploaded while filling up the provisional registration form.
Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the registration formalities by filling up the registration form by 3rd November 2020. The registration shall be deemed complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the registration form is duly filled.
- Commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th October 2020
- Last date for Provisional Registration: 23rd October 2020
- Registration Confirmation: 24th October 2020
- Last date for filling up the Registration form and Fee Payment: 3rd November 2020
- Last date for Clarifications: 6th November 2020
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): 30th November 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 10th December 2020
- Preliminary rounds: 11th December 2020
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 12th December 2020
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: 13th December 2020
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.