About CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), is a premier educational institution with the vision of Excellence and Service. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have accredited the University with Grade ‘A’.
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is an institute imparting world-class legal education, not only to students from various parts of the country but also hosts a strong international students’ representation.
About the Colloquium
The International Virtual Colloquium on Understanding Corporate Governance in Asia to be held on 24th October 2020 (Saturday) from 3:00 – 6:00 PM(IST) is being organized by the Curriculum Development Cell, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore.
The objective of the Colloquium is to provide a unique platform for gaining conceptual and practical insights into the emerging trends and comparative position of Corporate Governance norms among Asian countries. It aims to encourage discussion and explore new ideas, challenges and suggestions for improving Corporate Governance regime among the academicians, research scholars, practitioners and students.
- Prof. Arlene G Lapuz-Ureta, College of Law, University of Phillipines, Philippines
- Dr. Andrew Dahdal, College of Law, University of Qatar, Qatar
- Dr. Zuhairah Ariff Abd Ghadas, University Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malyasia
- Dr. Fincy Pallissery, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), India
- Dr. M Abu Naser, London Metropolitan University, London
- Research Scholars
- Registration is open to the first 100 participants on first come first serve basis
- There is no registration fee
- To register, click here.
Last Date to Register: October 20, 2020
Date of Colloquium: October 24, 2020
- Dr. Fincy Pallissery: [email protected]
- Ms. Vidya Ann Jacob: [email protected]
- Ms. Jayashree S Shet: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.