Results: 2nd Short Article Writing Competition by Juscholars. [Win Cash Prizes and More!]
Top 2 winners (alphabetical order):
Ayush Bhatia and Ruchika Baweja (Institute of Law, Nirma University)
Souranil Mondal (West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata)
Other candidates making to top 12 (alphabetical order):
Ankita Shukla (Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (Central) University)
Ashna and Ayush mittal (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun and Vivekananda institute of professional studies)
Devika A. Gadgi
Kashish Yadav (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun)
M.Sri Nikila and S.Mohamed Abbas (School of Excellence in Law)
Manu Sharma (Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
N. Asmitha (VIT School of Law, Chennai)
Neha Mishra and Vibhu Raj Gupta (Amity University Kolkata)
Pahul Wadhwa (K.P Mehta School of Law, NMIMS, Mumbai)
Sachet Makhija (G H Raisoni Law College, Nagpur)
Apart from the above mentioned 12 candidates, 40-44 candidates’ article have been selected for blog publication. The update regarding the same shall be made on 10 July 2020.
2ND SHORT ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION (MAY 2020) BY JUSCHOLARS. [WIN CASH PRIZES AND MORE!]. REGISTER BY JUNE 5.
About the Blog
Juscholars is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on contemporary issues relating to law. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About the competition:
Juscholars is conducting a 2nd Short Article Writing Competition (May 2020). This competition is basically meant to encourage the writing skills of the students and provide the best writers with a certificate and recognition.
The competition is open to all students across India (Not restricted to law students), Academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of legal fraternity.
The participant can select any topic related to law.
1. Top 2 winners- Rs 500 cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Copy of “CASE LAWS MADE SIMPLE” (Click here) + Free 2. publication in Jus Weekly + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity
3. Next top 10 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Free publication in Jus Weekly + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity
4. All such other articles which fulfils the minimum criteria will be published as a blog. (for Free).
5. All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Contributions
- All essays must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 2000 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
The last date for:
Registration: 05 June 2020
Submission: 07 June 2020
Date of Declaration of Results: 30 June
Rs 150 (Co-author: Rs 250)
After the payment, all the participant(s) must share the payment details (Transaction Id or Transaction screenshot) along with following details to [email protected]
- Year of study
- Institutional Affiliation/Name of College
- Contact Info (Phone number and email address)
Paytm /G-pay/Bhim/PhonePe: 9669577599
Bank account details:
Account name: Aishwarya Agrawal
Account number: 39213019489
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0004286
You may choose to pay by other options too. Drop a mail regarding the same at: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]