About the Kathmandu School of Law
Kathmandu School of Law, established in 2000 AD as a community-based, non-profit academic institution is an only institution to impart pragmatic and community-responsive legal education in the country. In a very brief period of time, it has been able to emerge as a pioneering legal educational institution in the country.
About the Kathmandu School of Law Review
The Kathmandu School of Law Review [KSLR, ISSN Number 2091-2110] is a bi-annual flagship journal of Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal (KSL).
About the Competition
The International Research Paper Writing Competition, 2020 on the theme & International Order Post COVID-19 & aims to harness creativity in the participants and bring out situational analysis based research work in the areas of international politics, international law, economics, human rights, and other streams of social science.
This competition will engage students to further develop their research skills and foster their ability to think from a global lens. The organizers believe that there is a need for research to explore the emerging nuances in the global order after the outbreak of COVID-19.
International Order Post COVID-19.
- The paper with the highest score will be declared Best Paper and the author(s) will be awarded a certificate and a cash prize of US $150/- (Inclusive of bank transfer charges wherever applicable).
- The paper with the second-highest score will be declared as Second Best Paper and the author(s) will be awarded a certificate and a cash prize of US $100/- (Inclusive of bank transfer charges wherever applicable).
- The paper with the third-highest score will be awarded as Third Best Paper and the author(s) will be awarded a certificate and a cash prize of US $50/- (Inclusive of bank transfer charges wherever applicable).
- Five papers will be awarded the title of the Honorary Mention and the author(s) will be awarded certificates.
- All the participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- The top three research papers will be published in Kathmandu School of Law Review, a flagship peer-review journal of Kathmandu School of Law.
How to Submit?
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
Registration Details: Registration for the competition shall be free of cost. Submission of the papers shall automatically register the participant(s) for the competition.
Last Date of Submission: 6th August 2020 2:29 AM.
Declaration of Results: 1st week of September 2020
- The competition shall be open to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in any university across the world.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only one submission shall be allowed per author(s).
E-mail ID: [email protected]