About BML Munjal University
BML Munjal University (BMU) has been founded by the promoters of the Hero Group, with the mission to establish a world-class university in India. Named after the Hero Group’s Co-founder and Chairman, Dr Brijmohan Lall Munjal, the aspiration has always been to groom future leaders for India and, more broadly, for Asia.
About the Job
The School of Law (SOL) at BMU is seeking qualified and passionate faculty members to join its team. We have openings for law professors, lecturers, and associates at various levels and are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in intellectual property law, tax law, and commercial law.
- Applicants should meet the minimum qualifications stipulated by the Bar Council of India.
- Applicants with PhDs and postdoctoral experience will be preferred, however, those with excellent master’s degrees from reputed institutions are also encouraged to apply.
- For Professors and Associate Professors BMU SOL prefers the following attributes:
- Achievements in research and academic publishing, with a plan for continued research
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to an experiential, innovative, and
interdisciplinary pedagogy where law teaching speaks to other disciplines.
- Interest in the mentorship of junior faculty and students.
For Assistant Professors, Lecturers, and Faculty Associates BMU values
- Ability to teach undergraduate students in an accessible manner.
- Flexibility in teaching a range of core subjects in law.
- Potential to publish in quality peer-reviewed publications.
- Interest in mentoring students.
Highly competitive and commensurate to qualifications and experience.
- Professional development allowance, start-up research grants, health coverage,
incentives for publications and teaching excellence.
- IPR, Technology transfer, seed grants, and incubation support
Last Date to Apply
May 31, 2023
Please email all application materials to [email protected] with the subject ‘Application for Faculty Position’. Cover letters may be addressed to the ‘School of Law Search Committee’. The deadline for sending in applications is May 31, 2023.
- Cover letter addressing research and teaching experience and interests
- At least one writing sample
- Names and contact details of two referees
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.